Report a Crime

"If You See Something, Say Something."

Khanewal police department is your friend and will help you if you are in danger and protect you if you can't. You can all help keep our communities safe by paying attention to your surroundings and reporting suspicious activity to Khanewal police.
Every person has a right to report any matter at the concerned police station and have a case registered in the form of an FIR. No police officer has the authority to refuse registration of a case. In case a crime is reported and a case is not registered, the person who reports the crime must inform sub-divisional police officer or the superintendent of police or the district police officer Khanewal.

However, you can call on these numbers to report a crime: